DoneJS is comprised of many projects that are documented seperately. This page contains overviews of each project and links to their official APIs.
The blue boxes in the following architecture diagram represent modules provided by DoneJS.
- StealJS - Module loader and build system. api.
- CanJS - Views, ViewModels, modeling part of Models, custom elements, routing. api
- can-connect - Data connection part of Models, real-time, fall-through cache. api
- can-set - Create set algebras used to compare AJAX parameters. api
- jQuery - DOM utilities. api
- jQuery++ - Even more DOM utilities. api
- done-ssr - Server-side rendering for NodeJS. api
- done-autorender - Processes templates so they can be server-side rendered. api
- can-simple-dom - A lightweight virtual DOM. api
- donejs-cli - The commands available to the donejs command line interface. api
- generator-donejs - Default generators are bundled with DoneJS. api
- QUnit - Default test assertion library. api
- FuncUnit - Functional test utilities. api
- Testee - Browser launcher and test reporter. api
- DocumentJS - Documentation engine. api