DoneJS is comprised of many projects that are documented separately. This page contains overviews of each project and links to their official APIs.
The blue boxes in the following architecture diagram represent modules provided by DoneJS.
- StealJS - Module loader and build system. api.
- CanJS - Views, ViewModels, modeling part of Models, custom elements, routing. api
- can-query-logic Data service modelling.
- jQuery - DOM utilities. api
- done-ssr - Incremental server-side rendering for NodeJS. api
- done-autorender - Processes templates so they can be server-side rendered. api
- can-simple-dom - A lightweight virtual DOM. api
- donejs-cli - The commands available to the donejs command line interface. api
- generator-donejs - Default generators are bundled with DoneJS. api
- QUnit - Default test assertion library. api
- FuncUnit - Functional test utilities. api
- Testee - Browser launcher and test reporter. api
- DocumentJS - Documentation engine. api